A sad day has come. Starting in February, Playboy Magazine will no longer feature nudity. But do not fret, for we have a remedy to your sorrow- (we never thought we would say this) A Poetry Contest!
In mourning for the loss of the bare breasts, sweet bottoms, and pretty pussies that will never grace the pages of Playboy Magazine ever again, and as a tribute to all of those that have and which made our childhood just a little bit less innocent (I’m talking to you, Pamela), and frankly probably more innocent then many a youngster today (damn you internet porn), we bring to you the:
The ManSmart Ode to Playboy Poetry Contest
- There will be two categories: Vulgar (no real swearing) and Very Vulgar (go at it)
- Prizes: $200– $100 going to each of the best poems in the two categories
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
- Submissions need to be received by December 15th, 2015.
- The Usual Legal Stuff
- It doesn’t have to rhyme, but it can’t suck if you want to win.
 We don’t really mean that
 References, puns, and innuendo are encouraged, and not real swear words (e.g. ass) are all acceptable.